Sunday, July 4, 2010

Messy or Clean Desk


Today I thought I would share with my readers my desk that I sit at to do all my pc work.No matter how much I try to keep it clean it just seems to have a calling to have stuff come to it.

The desk sits right beside our lounge so of course my lovely husband chooses to use the desk as a table to hold his things like the green beer stubbie holder, his mobile, watch & log bog for the car (all the stuff you can see between the pc screen & the pc speaker near the date of the pic).

Sitting on top of our all in one printer (beside the red pen/pencil holder) is all our diary's, paper work, shopping dockets (to see if our fly buy points have been added to our account) then you have my mobile phone near our netphone (what some isp companies call VOIP)

In between our all in one printer & the red cup pen/pencil holder is all the bills that need to be paid soon.

I would love a big corner desk & eventually we are going to get one but as you can see there is a spot near the desk where we keep some of our pc cd's & that black thing is one of surround sound speakers for the surround sound we have for the loungeroom.

Now that I have shared my blogging/twitter/computer space what is yours like? Would like to see some of my readers spaces.


4 comments:

  1. back in December last year) I posted my work space... very messy.. then tidied up a little.
    'New work space in 4 days' and 'New work space'
    It is interesting to see where people blog/twitter/fb from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go check it out love looking at other peoples desk like you do :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just in front of your cd rack, what is that thing that looks like a giant hamburger?

    My workspace is also my dining table, haven't thought about posting a picture of it, maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. River the thing that looks a giant hamburger is a cd holder in the shape of a giant hamburger. It was sent from the UK

    ReplyDelete