Saturday, July 3, 2010

What does NUTS stand for?

Welcome to my 1st blog, you may be wondering at the name of my blog NUTS and wondering if I'm nuts,if the world is nuts or if everything is nuts.

The word nuts come some wonderful friends of mine that I use to do volunteer work with, they come up with the word NUTS for the work newsletter, NUTS stands for News,Updates,Thoughts,Silliness

I thought it would be wonderful for my blog as it covers exactly what this blog is about.I have so much I want to share with all the lovely readers that come to my blog.

At the moment I know my blog doesn't pack any punch to it but I'm still learning how to add photos to my blog & jazz it up more once I learn that hopefully my blog will be more prettier like some of the other blogs I follow but for now, I will keep this first blog short and ask people to remember the following of anyone that comes to my blog.

1.Not everyone is a great speller or writier (including me) so please forgive in advance any spelling mistakes,punctuation etc.

2.Everyone has different opinions, discuss your different opinions but no fighting remember if you can't agree then agree to disagree

3.Any poster who can't follow the above two points will have their post removed.

Now onto something fun I would like to ask what do you think of the word NUTS for a blog?

6 comments:

  1. Yay, you've started a blog, and I'm your first commenter.
    Congratulations, you will find it addictive.
    And I love the name, I'll have to remember that one. Life is pretty nutty isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovley Bronnie I'm still learning how to pimp it, so it looks cool, like your two great blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's tops!! Yay that you are here. Can't wait to see more x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you So Now What for your comments, love your blog as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think NUTS is a great name! You're off to a good start. My own blog is newish, but I'm not going to be fussing around changing looks or backgrounds or whatever.I like it the way it is.
    I love the pink you've got here, I once had a bathroom where the bench was that colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be checking your blog out soon thanks for stopping by mine & adding your comments.

    ReplyDelete