Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday 5


Thursday has rolled around again, were I find myself looking for a pic that means a lot to me and playing Thousand Word Thursday with toushka one of many wonderful twitter friends. The idea is to find a photo that has meaning for you, place it on your blog then write why it has meaning then to post a link to it on toushka website. 

This picture is of a Mini Foxie cross Chiuaua that was given to our friend when her dog passed away  (I original had the parents) The pup was the runt of the litter, in this pic she is 12 years old, sadly she passed away early this year through old age but she was the most lovest & most playful dog (like her parents) 

Looking at this picture not only reminds me about her but about her parents & the friends that we gave her to. As you can see there is no need to dock a Mini Foxie cross Chiuaua's tail they still look pretty with their tail.

Can't wait to see your pics.

4 comments:

  1. I think all dogs look much better with their tails. Docking should be outlawed.
    I love the shelf on your sidebar, think I'll get me one.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo! It worked! Now I have a bookshelf on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta couple of cats about that size! :-) Adorable, wasn't she?

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't animals bring so much into our lives? Loving your pic.

    ReplyDelete