Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday 4



Thursday has rolled around again, were I find myself looking for a pic that means a lot to me and playing Thousand Word Thursday with toushka one of many wonderful twitter friends. The idea is to find a photo that has meaning for you, place it on your blog then write why it has meaning then to post a link to it on toushka website. 

You can play from Thursday through to Sunday so please join us in sharing your pictures would love to see some of them.

This picture was taken at my husband's 2006 Year 12 graduation as a mature age student (this is where we actually meet & fell in love not the spot but the college)

He attended the college there over 3 years part time doing years 11 & 12, he went back to school not to only improve himself, but also to show his daughter that education can be an important thing to have in life and that no matter how old you are, you are always learning.



4 comments:

  1. good on him! I think being an example to your children is one of the best reasons to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about being an example to your children. Thank you for the comment (((( Hugs ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often think about going back to school, I didn't even finish high school, but education has moved on so far from how it was when I left, I don't think my brain could take it in. Then again, I have no real idea what I'd like to do with my life, so don't know what I'd study. I am thinking of doing more learning though. Next year I plan on doing one of those courses in short story writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to go back to some type of learning next year as well, going to talk to some one later on in the week about my options.

    ReplyDelete