Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Session 9 (Christmas Edition)

It's that time again it's "Sunday Session" which was created by the lovely  Thea who on Sundays pop's two of her favourite songs onto her blog an oldie but a goldie plus a newbie fresh off the charts.

Then other bloggers can link up to her blog by doing the same thing, usually mine are all oldies cause I don't like a lot of the newbies that are on the charts at the moment, but when I do I'll post it.


This week is a Christmas Edition and my two favs are 

Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms



The next one is a sobering reminder of what one part of our lovely country Australia faced on Christmas day (you may want to grab hankies/tissues for this) and how a lot of families/people didn't have a Christmas.


It's Santa Never Made it into Darwin by Bill & Boyd..very sad song especially if you watch the video with it









2 comments:

  1. I love Jingle Bell Rock.
    And a great reminder that sometimes people do it tough at Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remember Cyclone Tracey, and being terrified of cyclones and people called Tracey! A reminder that shitty things happen to good people, even at Christmas. Reminds me to count our blessings. xo

    ReplyDelete