Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Session 8

It's that time again it's "Sunday Session" which was created by the lovely  Thea who on Sundays pop's two of her favourite songs onto her blog an oldie but a goldie plus a newbie fresh off the charts.

Then other bloggers can link up to her blog by doing the same thing, usually mine are all oldies cause I don't like a lot of the newbies that are on the charts at the moment, but when I do I'll post it.

This week I'm going to posting 4 songs as my way of giving all my readers a present for Christmas so sit back with your fav glass of booze/soft drink or what ever else grabs your fancy and take a listen to the following.

The first pic for this week is 

Devil Went To Georgia, love the beat of the music and the fiddle playing.



The second one is Heard It Through The Grapevine, not sure what it is about this song I love so much it just keeps playing in my head every time I first heard it at the pub.



My third one I love is I Love A Rainy Night, the first time I heard this was on the radio every time it rains I think of this song along with other raining songs.



The last one is another song I remember every time it rains and how people at Newton pub use to belt it out when it was played.



3 comments:

  1. I love Creedence a lot. Always makes me think of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great tunes. Isn't it funny with rainy songs....mine is "It's Raining Again" Supertramp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devil Went Down To Georgia used to be played a lot on the local radio station when I was a kid. We lived in a bit of a bible belt, I remember it well.

    ReplyDelete