Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Session 13

Sunday Session has rolled around again with my lovely friend Thea the idea is you post a song or songs that you would hear in a pub on a Sunday usually a oldie and a newbie and you can link your blog with Thea's to be part of Sunday Session. I usually only publish oldies as not many newbies are to my taste.


The first one is a oldie but got introduced to me via two movies I saw, the best movie I heard the song in is Con Air.



The second one I heard was on a Televison Series called L.A.C. Cops that I was falling in love with it was played at the opening and closing on the show.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Home Alabama is a great song!
    I love Jewel's version of it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second song is so cool! I like the first too, but I have it on one of the discs in the car so we've had overkill on that one. That movie was funny btw. "Put down the bunny."

    ReplyDelete