Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Session 43

Yeah today is Sunday Session day, what is that you ask? Sunday Session is where the sweet lovely Thea posts some songs that have memories for her or just great to listen to. To join in there is no rules the only one is that when you post your songs you link your post up with her blog.


My two fav songs this week are This first one is cause a lot of my twitter friends have been doing their places up.



and yes I think I may have posted this one before but I wanted to post it again as Spicks & Specks will no longer be on Australian TV after 7 wonderful years gracing our screens & I do love this part so much. (I love all of the Spicks & Specks but some parts are better)


5 comments:

  1. Spicks and Specks was my favourite Aussie TV programme. I was gutted to hear it was ending. This particular clip was THE best, and I can see why you'd want to share it more than once, because I am certainly happy to watch it more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. I haven't heard This Old House in years.

    Dammit Janet, Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my favourite movies. Love this version of the Time Warp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I did love This Old House!
    And renos....and can relate!!
    Sad to see Spicks & Specks go as well. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome songs to share come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't heard of Shakin' Stevens for years. I wonder whatever happened to him. And very sad to see Spicks & Specks go!

    ReplyDelete