Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday 3



Thursday has rolled around again, were I Find myself looking for a pic that means a lot to me and playing Thousand Word Thursday with toushka one of many wonderful twitter friends. The idea is to find a photo that has meaning for you, place it on your blog then write while it has meaning then to post a link to it on toushka website. 

Won't you please join us in sharing your pics would love to see some pics

This was a school picture take of me when I was year 2 of School down in New South Wales, the reason this picture has a special place in my heart is it's the only picture I do have me as a young girl as I lost of lot of my pictures when I split from my ex (the guy I was going with before I meet the guy I am with now) 

It brings back a lot of memories both of good and bad times at school, the games I played with friends, the teachers I had, the school I loved sometimes I want to be that age again just for the school part of it I really loved school & still love to learn.

I wish my hair was still as blonde as that but over the years it's naturally turned a browny colour. I still try to keep it long I always loved long hair, sometimes I do get my hair cut short but for the most part its always long


Have you got a pic to share?

5 comments:

  1. That is such a shame that you lost your old photos. I also had the same blonde hair at that age and it just darkened over time.
    thanks again for playing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I have also lost most of my childhood photos, but can probably take a photo when I next visit my parents. We were so innocent back then..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a blondie as a kid too. I don't put people photos on my blog, I kind of promised the kids I would never expose them that way, but I do have an old class photo that I can put up. I could have people guess which one is me. No prizes though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments you know how to make a lady blush (((( Hugs ))))

    ReplyDelete