Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Session 17 Our Songs Valentine Day

Sunday Session is here again but this time my lovely friend Thea has put a twist on it she has choosen to do Songs that mean something to your loved one and you, (or what ever that may be in case your single) 

You can join in by just clicking on the button that says Sunday Session on the right of this blog & linking up, ok my ones for this week are.

A Savage Garden one 



My second one is by Collin Raye



There are more songs I could have picked but will leave them for another time like an anniversary or something special along them lines. What are your special songs?

6 comments:

  1. What is it about Savage Garden? The songs they made are so beautiful and memorable. The second song gave me goose bumps to listen to.

    Great choices, thanks for posting them.

    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great Savage Garden song!
    I hadn't heard that Collin Raye song, I love it!! I just want to play it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Sunday Session, because I get to listen to songs that either I forgot about or I have never heard before. I love the second one.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calling by from Italy via Australia, to listen to your Sunday Song Selection for San Valentino.
    Buon San Valentino.

    Sony had blocked the first song in Italy but I was able to listen to the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the songs you chose and the Sunday Session. I didn't get to do it this weekend, because I ran out of time, but hopefully will do it next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swinging by from 5 Minutes Just for Me. Couldn't get the first song to play but the 2nd one is beautiful. I've never heard it. Such great words.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete