Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Session 18

It's that time again Sunday Session with my lovely friend Thea . The idea behind Sunday Session is you post a song or songs that you would hear in a pub on a Sunday usually a oldie and a newbie.

You can link your blog with Thea's to be part of Sunday Session, you just need to click the Sunday Session button on the right hand side of the screen or just click on her name in this blog.


The first one is by Renee Geyer I always loved the music to this song as well.



The Second one is by Mondo Rock, I got reminded of this song while watching a show we have here called Good News Week (GNW) on Monday 14th of Feb 2011. I loved the clip to this song big time as I was growing up.

10 comments:

  1. 1981...excellent year!
    I was in Year 8 and OMG it was 30 years ago.
    How is that possible???

    Great, great songs.

    PS I can't see Ross Wilson without seeing King Mondo...damn those Wiggles! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thea I was just entering High School Year 7 down in New South Wales.

    The 60's,70's & 80's all had some good music.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to post a Mondo Rock song too! I am so glad you posted this. It was wonderful to hear it again.

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha Thank you for your lovely comments I've poped over to you blog as well to check it out :-)

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, loved Mondo Rock. Still do actually ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great song choices, brings back lots of memories. Thanks for sharing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calling by from Italy via Sunday Song, 1981 in some ways it seems like yesterday but it wasn't as my daughter was just a baby and now she is in her thirties! Gulp,great reminders of an era.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MaidinAustralia, I love mosr of Mondo Rocks songs, I don't really have a fav band/singer I just like the songs & the music.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kakk, Your quiet welcome, I love Thea's Sunday Sessions they bring back so many wonderful times of great songs.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. LindyLouMack Yes it only seems like the other day that it was the 1980's what another great era the 80's was for music.

    (((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

    ReplyDelete