Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Session 16

Sunday Session has rolled around again with my lovely friend Thea the idea is you post a song or songs that you would hear in a pub on a Sunday usually a oldie and a newbie and you can link your blog with Thea's to be part of Sunday Session.

My first song pick this week is "Don't Call Me Baby" 



The second one is by Moving Pictures (I perfer this version over the Shannon Noll version any time)



Now you know mine, what are you waiting for hop over to Theas and share yours.

5 comments:

  1. I love both of those songs!!
    I like Shannon Noll's version, but you're right, the original is definitely the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about me reminds me too much of the Balfours pie ads back when I was younger (was about a boy wanting a pie.. ok? haha)

    Now I have Madison Avenue songs in my head. Thanks a lot :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Moving Pictures, what memories. I remember a boy I was keen on springing me from the boarding house to go and see them live in Armidale. Also love the groove and beat of "Don't Call Me Baby" - that's gonna stick in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calling by from Italy via Australia to listen to your Sunday Song Selection, better late than never. I usually do the rounds on Sunday morning with my coffee. I enjoyed the beat and the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These songs are great! What a blast from the past.

    Thanks so much for joining in with Sunday Song. Hope you will be able to join in again on Sunday with a Valentine's Song.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete