Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Session 31

It's that time again, time for Sunday Session with the lovely Thea The idea is to post an oldie and newbie on your blog (although you can post just oldies, like I do or just newbies) then link up with Thea's blog by either hiting her name in this blog or hitting the Sunday Session button on the side of this blog. Here are my picks for this week.

The first one comes to mind any time I talk about how when adults went to school as kids we had a lot more freedom then kids do these days cause they are wrapped in to much cotten wool with all the new school rules etc.



The other one I always think of when I see a truck on the road. (Make sure you have tissues handy)



I got one more its a parody song, now don't get me wrong I love animals have a cat of my own but sometimes these parody songs are just so funny & bring a smile to my face.

3 comments:

  1. Calling by from Sunday Session to listen to the other participants choices. Cat Stevens was a great favourite of mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Sovine song tugged at the ol' heart strings for sure. It has been ages since I heard that one!

    I had to laugh at the parody song from Weird Al.

    We're just a range of emotions this week aren't we?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Remember the Days of the Old School Yard!!
    And Weird Al is hilarious, love it!!

    ReplyDelete