Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Session 26

Sunday Session is here again with the lovely Thea if you love music, you should join up. The idea is to post an oldie and newbie on your blog (alhtough you can post just oldies, like I do or just newbies) then link up with Thea's blog by either hiting her name in this blog or hitting the Sunday Session button on the side of this blog. Now on to my picks.

My first pic of the week is a lovely song about a magical horse (I always wanted to own a horse but have never rode one as yet but it's on my bucket list.) The song of course is called Wildfire by Michael Martin Murphey.



The second song is from Kenny Rogers I have always loved his songs this one is Coward Of The County.



6 comments:

  1. First time I've had to do a Sunday sessions in a while. Think it's about time I catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a bit of Kenny. This one was a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard 'Wildfire' before, love the piano intro!
    And you're keeping Hubba happy with Kenny Rogers...he loves him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I haven't heard Wildfire for years! I LOVE that song, brings back so many memories. Thank you for the flashback! Beautiful, beautiful song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paticipating in Sunday Session and calling by to listen to your selections. Wow Kenny Rogers that is a name I have not heard for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love his song "I am the greatest". When my boyfriend was little he would spend hours and hours outside all by himself hitting a ball across the field. That song makes me think of him everytime :).

    ReplyDelete