Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday 1

What is Thousand Word Thursday, a friend of mine started you can see her blog here bascially now you find a fav pic of your and link to it with some info.


My fav pic is the one above of the families cat Felix, I have called it "Felix The Lover" as it looks like his waiting for a female friend to be with him.

The picture was taken by my oldest daughter just after we got Felix from the RSPCA Queensland back in 2003 he was 6 months old at the time, we would have loved to been able to get his brother Snowy as well but we are renting and told we were allowed one cat.

Every time I see Felix I'm pleased that we rescued him for the RSPCA in Queensland but I also do wonder what happen to his brother and hope he found a lovely home just like Felix has.


3 comments:

  1. Felix is gorgeous. I love cats. I'm not allowed to have pets, my lease is very specific, in capital letters too, so no dogs or cats here. Just a goldfish Shhh! When I miss my cats too much, I visit my daughter, the cats live with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maxabella & River for your lovely comments about Felix The Lover (((( Hugs ))))

    ReplyDelete