Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Session 3

There is a new crazy going through the blog world and that is "Sunday Session" which was created by the lovely Thea who on Sundays pop's two of her favourite songs onto her blog an oldie but a goldie plus a newbie fresh off the charts.


Then other bloggers can link up to her blog by doing the same thing, usually mine are all oldies cause I don't like a lot of the newbies that are on the charts at the moment. My picks for this week are,

Suzi Quatro I got hooked onto her by my next door neighbour's oldest son (he was like 15 years old to my 10 years old) One of her many songs I loved was 48 Crash



Who can go pass good old Shakin Stevens with Green Door




Plus Shakin Stevens other one This Ole House 



Can't wait to see what you share with Thea and me 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Shakin' Stevens! Thanks for the memory trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his songs thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shakin Stevens This Old House is an old favourite of mine too. For Suzie Quatro I like Devil Gate Drive as well as 48 Crash.

    ReplyDelete