Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Session 5

The crazy going through the blog world has hit again and that is "Sunday Session" which was created by the lovely  Thea who on Sundays pop's two of her favourite songs onto her blog an oldie but a goldie plus a newbie fresh off the charts.


Then other bloggers can link up to her blog by doing the same thing, usually mine are all oldies cause I don't like a lot of the newbies that are on the charts at the moment, but when I do I'll post it.


My pics for this week are 


I Love You to Death by the Construction Worker of The Village People.



The other one is Chantilly Lace by The Big Bopper ( our parents had great music to listen to).



Can't wait till you link up & we hear what you fav songs are.

2 comments:

  1. The Village People were so cool!
    And Chantilly Lace reminds me of the country dances I used to go to as a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantilly Lace is such a cool name for a song :)

    ReplyDelete