Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Session 6

It's that time again it's "Sunday Session" which was created by the lovely  Thea who on Sundays pop's two of her favourite songs onto her blog an oldie but a goldie plus a newbie fresh off the charts.


Then other bloggers can link up to her blog by doing the same thing, usually mine are all oldies cause I don't like a lot of the newbies that are on the charts at the moment, but when I do I'll post it.


My pics for this week are 


Remember I first heard this at the Newton Pub in Sydney once while drinking and fell in love it 



This is another Mental As Anything one I love 



Another one I loved hearing at Pubs was 



The last one for this week I loved hearing in the pub and watching all the patrons sing to was and still is 




Can't wait to hear yours

3 comments:

  1. I remember for Queen we would sing: 'We will, we will F. You' Love Mental As Anything also, who I saw many times in my younger days. I didn't know Daddy Cool, but I did love Mondo Rock, and they would always do Eagle Rock. Very cool bands. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember these ...Love Eagle Rock ! and Queen we will rock you !!
    My 17 yr old was taught that at preschool LOL and sang it all day.

    ReplyDelete