Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday Session 4

There is a new crazy going through the blog world and that is "Sunday Session" which was created by the lovely Thea who on Sundays pop's two of her favourite songs onto her blog an oldie but a goldie plus a newbie fresh off the charts.


Then other bloggers can link up to her blog by doing the same thing, usually mine are all oldies cause I don't like a lot of the newbies that are on the charts at the moment. My picks for this week are,

Mickey by Toni Basil



Now although I love our National Athem and I love Cold Chisel I want our National Athem sang by Adam Hills as he sings it to the tune of Working Class Man. 
I urge all to have a listen to this one and let me know what you think. I could picture this being sung in pubs all over Australia on a Sunday.




Can't wait to see what you share with the Sunday Session Mob (they are all the people who join in Theas link up)

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Mickey!!! Love that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, love the mickey song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Mickey! Even my boys love Mickey! And who can resist Adam Hills...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd sing that anthem, school assembly's would be so much more entertaining

    ReplyDelete