Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Session 25

First up let me say sorry for not joining in the Sunday Session for the last two weeks but I have been busy with my Uni studies, now here it is Sunday once again and that means its time for Thea's Sunday Session where you post two of your favourite songs and link it up to her blog.

My first pick for this Sunday come about cause I was chatting to a dear friend called maidinaustralia  (who on a side note has a awesome blog of her own) on Twitter, about what Alcholic drinks I haven't tasted as yet and one of them I haven't tasted is a Pina Colada which reminded me of this favourite song of mine. 



Now I don't know about copyright laws so I wont post the next song but will give you a link to it, It's a parody of another song & its wonderfully done by Stephen Colbert and The Saturday Night Live gang. Please press here if you want to go listen to it

2 comments:

  1. Yay, good to see you back!
    That is hilarious, love the Friday song.
    And you always pick great oldies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never here to listen to the Sunday Session songs, what a golden oldie!

    ReplyDelete