Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Session 38

Sunday Sessions with the sweet Thea   The idea behind Sunday Session is you grab a song (or 2 or more) usually Thea posts an oldie and a newbie (but I love more the oldie songs then newies so hence why I post more newbies). You then link you songs up on your blog to Thea's blog by pressing the Sunday Session button to the right of the screen.

As some of you may know during the week I did a blog post called The Snip If you haven't read it and would like to just click the link I'll wait ....waiting .....waiting .....waiting ....welcome back now that got me to thinking what songs men would NOT like to hear while getting The Snip


Most men said the following two songs, which I must own up to that I love listening to as I was growing up never understanding the meaning of them till later on in life in my teenage years.

The First song has been disabled so you will need to click the link to listen to it
First Song 


The second song is






2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahaha. I loved both of those songs growing up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! Love it, so funny.
    What was with the hats Devo wore, huh? lol
    No one here is getting anything snipped! ;)

    ReplyDelete