Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Session 39

It's that time again, your asking what time ? It's Sunday Session time with the lovely Thea The idea behind Sunday Session is you grab a song (or 2 or more) usually Thea posts an oldie and a newbie (but I love more the oldie songs then newies so hence why I post more newbies). You then link you songs up on your blog to Thea's blog by pressing the Sunday Session button to the right of the screen.

This week all my songs are from movies that I love which means I also love the songs I've posted 

The first song is from a movie but I loved the way it was done on Spicks and Specks by the gang plus by the guy singing it the original Riff Raff from the movie Richard O'Brien I urge you to stay till the end of the clip when there is a surprise from Adam Hills. I would love to know what you think of Adam Hills and the surprise he does.



Hope you like the movie & song I loved it and can watch it over & over again



Now I must say with this one I didn't like the actor in it but I did love the movie and song




The last movie is around 31 years old now but still love it.

4 comments:

  1. OMG...I didn't see that ep of Spicks & Specks....LOVE it....hilarious!!!

    I loved Beverly Hills Cop when it came out and I haven't heard the Neutron Dance for so long. That song was a huge favourite.

    I also loved Top Gun because (I know it makes me a weirdo) but I was and still a Tom Cruise fan.

    And I've never seen Every Which Way But Lose, but Hubba is a huge Clint Eastwood fan, so he really enjoyed that one as we sat down for dinner.

    You've made us both happy with this one. Great Sunday Session. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spicks and Specks is my favourite Aussie TV show. I didn't see this one though. Classic. I love Adam Hills. He's hilarious!

    I have fond memories of the Any Which Way movies. Reminds me of my Dad cracking himself up laughing at these movies. Right turn Clyde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calling by from Sunday Session, never heard of the show or Adam Hills, but it was amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting idea. Would like to take some time to pick my selection. "Sitting In the Park" would be near the top of the list. Reminds me of a tall, blonde beauty that I worshipped from afar at school these many years ago. Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete